Patent owned by Changhe Kitchen
Except the wider Zinc alloy metal to protect your hand, this Tough Man ceramic rod equipped with hard and 1000 Grit ceramic with hardness - HRC 67-68, bigger and more comfortable handle knows your hand well when you hold it.
The tough man will maintain your dull blade to a razor-sharp edge.
There are different ways to sharpen with this rod, here we recommend an easier one for you:
1. Place the tip on a solid surface and apply light downward pressure to avoid slipping;
2. Hold and main your at 20°angel to the steel;
3. Take alternating passes across the steel on each side of your from heel to tip;
4. Repeat around half a dozen times, giving each side the same number of strokes to maintain even cutting edge;
5. Clean the ceramic rod with water or non-abrasive brush and dry it with a clean cloth.
No customer reviews for the moment.