Patent owned by Changhe Kitchen
Unlike the US hero -Iron Man, this Iron Man sharpening rod meet strict Germany stander quality, very compact and even slice in the steel, when you sharpen, you will hear his hurrah. The wider and strong metal part takes care of your hand during the sharpening.
There are different ways to sharpen with this rod, here we recommend an easier one for you:
1. Place the tip on a solid surface and apply light downward pressure to avoid slipping;
2. Hold and main your at 20°angel to the steel;
3. Take alternating passes across the steel on each side of your from heel to tip;
4. Repeat around half a dozen times, giving each side the same number of strokes to maintain even cutting edge;
5. Clean the ceramic rod with water or non-abrasive brush and dry it with a clean cloth.
No customer reviews for the moment.