Patent owned by Changhe Kitchen
Coated with 600 Grit diamond, this Diamond Man sharpening rod is rough but high efficient when he works. His ergonomic design handle makes your hand grip very comfortable. The wider metal part will always protect your hand during the sharpening.
There are different ways to sharpen with this rod, here we recommend an easier one for you:
1. Place the tip on a solid surface and apply light downward pressure to avoid slipping;
2. Hold and main your at 20°angel to the steel;
3. Take alternating passes across the steel on each side of your from heel to tip;
4. Repeat around half a dozen times, giving each side the same number of strokes to maintain even cutting edge;
5. Clean the ceramic rod with water or non-abrasive brush and dry it with a clean cloth.
No customer reviews for the moment.